Complete an air test!
Follow these instructions to remove air from your pump installation.
1. Turn off pump.
2. Remove shower head from hose.
3. Let hose hang into bath or shower tray.
4. Turn the temperature to full cold.
5. Turn the shower on and run for 5 minutes.
6. Turn the temperature to full hot and run for a further 5 minutes.
7. Turn off the shower.
8. Wait at least 20 minutes.
9. Re-power the pump and turn on the shower to test.
A one time or repeated air test could solve your pump installation woes. Or you could try our Installation Fault Finder for other targeted solutions.